Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Twisting Kaleidoscope


I had the most amazing day with my most amazing 17 year old daughter. We had our hair done, shopped and talked about life, friendship and love. It is through her that I am reminded of the sheer awesomeness (I think that's a word??Sounds good!) of life. Life is waiting for her, life is waiting for us all. It doesn't have to be a huge, explosive, life-changing event. It can be simple and sweet. Like today. A simple day, with my awesome daughter. Sometimes, I can get caught up in BIG dreams, BIG changes, BIG moments, don't we all? Today I stand corrected by life itself. Life reminded me that it is exciting and fulfilling in small and big ways. It is up to us to take life up on it's offer to have fun and simply enjoy what is right in front of us.



More quotes that I love.





There's a time for everyone if they only learn

That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn



"Can you feel the love tonight" Elton John

No comments:

Post a Comment