Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Day!



Somehow, a new year always seems to offer an opportunity for reflection and change. This new year is a little different because I've been trying to celebrate "happy new day" all year. I've been feeling a little philosphical lately, who I'm I kidding, I've been feeling philosphical since I was 5 years old listening to sad italien songs on my 8 track player. Anywhow, time for change and reflection began a while ago, but this year it has become even more personal. This is the year I turn 40!! That's right, the big 40. I am so excited about the possibilities and grateful to be feeling healthy and full of life. I plan on taking care the gifts I've been given. I feel great about the year ahead and I can't wait to share it with you. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment