Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

Another Year, Another Blog

I find myself sitting across this screen wondering where the time has gone. It seems that minutes, hours can pass by so slowly and then suddenly a whole year has gone by. I had so many plans this year, so many promises made to myself. I went to bed many times saying to myself " Tomorrow is THE day!" I woke up the next morning and said." THIS is THE day..." Then I got up, and suddenly all of those good, solid intentions, shot right out the dirty window in my room!
This year however, was different! It was different because I never stopped trying to get it done. I never gave up on my promises to me. That's a start , right?
Well, year one of the blog is almost over, but my intentions to live the life I know I am meant to have are still there, waiting..

No comments:

Post a Comment