Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Things on my List...check!


Okay, so one of the reasons we started this blog was to document the steps we are taking toward the life we really should be LIVING! All this began with a list, the oh so famous list. I am looking at my list and I want to work on really checking off as many "to do's" as I can. So here goes:
Try camping ,check ( loved it..want to do it again) blog ( check) start exercising regularly( does 1 straight week count?) check, get a tatoo ( a WHAT???) check, take up yoga seriously ( signed up for March classes) check!! Okay what's next? Certain items have been ruled off as I know that they are really out of reach ( I finally had to come to grips with the fact that Johnny Depp would never accept my marriage proposal) Let me check my list and I will get back to you. For now...I keep on LIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment